Open Evening – Thursday 30th September, 4.00pm-7.30pm. Everyone welcome to visit us.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you to join us at this year’s Open Evening taking place on Thursday 30th September, 4.00pm-7.30pm. All family members are welcome.
- Please could all visitors wear masks to help protect our staff and students
- If you are showing signs of COVID 19, we respectfully ask that you do not attend and follow the government guidelines. This will help protect our staff and students.
Parking & Arrival
- There will be limited parking on site and we will have parking marshalls available to show you where to park. No parking is allowed on the roads approaching the school. If you’re able to walk to the school, please do so to alleviate congestion in the local area.
- Please enter the school via the front main entrance where you will be greeted by staff and students who will provide you with a programme and map. If you park on our field, please follow signs to the Fermat building where our staff will be available to welcome you and provide you with a programme and map.
- Tour Guides will be on hand to show you round should you wish a Guide. If you would prefer to walk around the School on your own, please do so. The whole school will be open for you to view.
- If you are a Blue Badge holder and require a parking space to be reserved for you, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Principal, Mrs Sharman, will be pre-recording a presentation which will be available on our website for you to view at your leisure. This will give you more time to see our amazing facilities.
Attending/Touring our School
- The whole school will be open for you to visit. Meet our wonderful staff and students and take part in the Curriculum Area workshops. Tour Guides who are current students will be available to take you around the school if you wish and taster meals will be available in our Restaurant showcasing our school meals.
Programme and Map
- Please download the Programme of Events document from this page (available soon). This will give you an idea of what is going on in each Curriculum Area to help with your planning before you arrive. Our site is quite large and you may benefit from deciding which areas you would like to visit before you arrive on the evening.
- A map is also available to download
We look forward to welcoming you to our annual Open Evening event.