- Encourage an inquisitive mind that seeks the reasons behind natural phenomena they witness.
- Develop transferable cartographic, graphical and statistical skills.
- Enable students to have informed opinions about current affairs linked to Geography topics.
- Develop a deeper knowledge and comprehension of the interdependence between physical world and the human forces changing it.
- To investigate the world around them using the principles of scientific investigation and outdoor fieldwork
Inspire our students to explore and understand the diversity of our human and physical world, including the complexity of interactions between them, so they become engaged, active and knowledgeable citizens.
Assessment at KS4 is based upon GCSE criteria. This information can be found through the examination boards.
|Curriculum - Geography|
|Curriculum KS3 and KS4 Overview||Download|
|Learning Journey Geography||Download|