Year 6 Transition
We are delighted that as a family, you have chosen Weydon School, and look forward to building a partnership with you over the coming years.
Please use the tabs for vital information in relation to your transition; in addition, please note your diary with the key dates below:
First day of term will be Wednesday 4th September 2019 at 8.40am, finish at 3.20pm
Upon arrival at school, students should enter by the student entrance and will be directed to either the main School Hall or Gym; College dependant.
Please remember to;
- ensure your student completes the Summer Challenge in readiness for their first day of term; details were given to the students on their induction days in July and a reminder is in the documents listed below
- make the necessary payments via your Wisepay account for the Avon Tyrell trip, Lockers & DT contribution. Details of your log in were handed out at the Individual Meeting held in May
- label all items bought into school; especially coats, jumpers, PE kits, bags and pencil cases which are frequently misplaced
Students will need to bring each day
- Their Planner – this will be given out on the first day of term
- A Reading Book
- Books for the days lessons
- Pencil case to include a minimum of; 2 pens, 2 pencils, ruler, pencil sharpener, scissors, eraser, a highlighter and full maths set to include; calculator, compass and protractor
- A named water bottle