Year 6 Transition
We are delighted that as a family, you have chosen Weydon School, and look forward to building a partnership with you over the coming years.
Please use the documents below for vital information in relation to your transition.
- Please name all items; coats, bags, uniform & personal items
- Bring in your named PE kit each day along with your planner (this will be given to students on their first day), their reading book, pencil case with required items and a water bottle
- The Café will be open on Wednesday 5th September to make food & drink purchases; please ensure your students Wisepay catering account has funds to cover these purchases
- Sports team trials will be happening during the first few weeks of the term. Please encourage your student to look at the Sports Hall notice board for these dates and times. Please note they may be at lunchtime or afterschool
- Lunchtime & After School Clubs; A ‘fresher’s fair’ will be launching the extra curriculum programme. This will happen within the first few weeks of term. There will be posters around the school and your Year 7 student will be made aware of this date during their tutor time activities
- Home Learning Club will start week commencing Monday 10th September 2018
- Year 7 Parents Information Meetings are scheduled for Thursday 27th September; Castle College will be at 6pm & River College will be at 7pm. More details to follow
- Please ensure all necessary payments for Lockers /Avon Tyrrell / DT contributions / Art pack are made via Wisepay by the deadline of 31st August